Friday, March 19, 2010

Bob Proctor Shares His Secrets To Success In This Interview

Hi Kindalistas (& Kindalistos)!

For all of you who need some inspiration and a boost in your business, Bob Proctor and Lanny Morton explain the secrets to success in an interview in this video. I hope you all will enjoy it because I certainly did.

Interview with Bob Proctor

This is an interview with Bob Proctor and Lanny Morton, and in it Bob explains what the secrets to success are. For those of you who are not familiar with Bob Proctor, he has helped companies turn into multi-million dollar businesses for the past 40 years. One of the companies is Prudential just to give you an idea. He is sharing his formula.

This is a series of 3 videos and they won’t take up much of your time. If you are an entrepreneur or an aspiring entrepreneur, it will be worth it for you to watch these videos.

I have been watching a lot of videos and tutorials because I have decided that 2010 was going to be the year that I take my business to the next level. Some of the videos I’ve been watching have been a waste of time but I do want to share with all of you the videos and tutorials that have helped me.
These videos are a few of them so I hope you will see for yourself.

Have a great day everyone!


Interview With Bob Proctor


Oh and let me give you a relief … No charge :)

~Alisani Brazil, The Happy Kindalista~

P.S. If you've ever bought a personal-success product or book, only to have it gather dust on your shelf, this will really help you:

Interview with Bob Proctor

P.P.S. Be sure to laugh when Bob Proctor says that he's not Bob Proctor. Classic!


Interview With Bob Proctor

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing.

    Funny I have been doing the same thing as you, watching and listening to a lot of teleseminars as my business just hit the 2 yr mark. Also taking my business to a higher level this year:)
    For additional resources, I recommend Sheri Kayetoff's telesummit. She interviews amazing life coaches, organizational coaches and a law of atraction coach. I have been listening in, and the teachings are phenomenal. Best of luck in 2010!!
    http://www.lifeisjoyful.org/recyptelesummit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I visited the website and it has good info on it. Good luck to you and keep up the good work! :) ~Alisani Brazil

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you so much. You can enter your comments anonymously if you would like. Have a wonderful day! ~Alisani Brazil