Friday, April 2, 2010

Business Success - To Be Successful You Have To Learn the Science

Many of you have had a business or are starting a business and you are not bringing in the money that you would like to bring in. There are days when you get extremely discouraged and you are on the verge of giving up.

I understand exactly where you are coming from because that was how I was thinking for many years. I business was growing but it was growing at a snails pace and I started thinking to myself, "At this rate, I'll have a wealthy business in 2035. And that is provided none of my customers died or no longer have a use for my products.

Here is something that is critical for you to understand. In order to do anything successfully, you have to do it RIGHT. Napoleon Hill, in his book, has a chapter that talks about accurate thinking. This is the chapter that people often skim through, however, it is one of the most important chapters of the book.

Many people spend a lot of time getting their business up and running but they forget the most important part; getting customers that want to buy your products.

In business there is a 80/20 rule. What this means is 80% of your challenge is learning about the business itself and 20% is actually learning how to get the right customers and actually get them to BUY.

I have been putting out resources that will help you learn how to actually get customers that want to buy. I will continue to share these resources with you, however, I do not right on this blog everyday. If you would like to have access to these resources even before I post them on this blog, go to http://happykindalista.com and sign up for my mailing list. I am compiling together a list of very good resources from the most successful people in the world and they offer a lot of free and useful content.

In addition, I will send you 3 downloadable books by Wallace Wattles, the author of "The Science of Getting Rich", "The Science of Being Great" and "The Science of Being Well." I'm in the process of making the language up to date so please bare with me. I should have them finished within the next week or so.

If you haven't read the book, "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, here is a link to the audio book. I recommend it because you can read it even when you are doing housework or relaxing by the pool. I have read this book a million times and I get something different out of it every single time.

To get the audio version of this book, click on the link below.

Have a super-fantastic day!
Alisani Brazil, The Happy Kindalista

Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich
Hill uncovered the secret to great wealth, based on the notion that if we can learn to think like the rich, we can discover wealth and success....






To join my mailing list, go to The Happy Kindalista official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you so much. You can enter your comments anonymously if you would like. Have a wonderful day! ~Alisani Brazil