Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lessons from the Happy Kindalista Book for free

Hi Everyone!

As many of you know I have a book coming out that is based on my previous blog posts called of course "Lessons from the Happy Kindalista."  I love to give things away because it makes me feel so good so I am giving you a copy of the unedited version for free. For those of you who are not familiar with my previous blogs, this book is an inspirational book that will leave you believing that your dreams can and will come true if you have faith and follow it up with action by choosing to have a positive mindset.

To receive your free copy, go to http://thepamperedrose.com/#/alisanis-book/4538863109 and download it.

Thanks for visiting my blog everyone and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Alisani, the Happy Kindalista

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you so much. You can enter your comments anonymously if you would like. Have a wonderful day! ~Alisani Brazil