Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Manifest Desires - It Will Happen When You Least Expect It


By now, if you followed my previous blog, you have been expanding your imagination and dreaming large dreams. Now you are just waiting for your desires to manifest. Here is a principal that is very important so please understand it and mentally act accordingly.

Have you ever been looking for something and could not locate it? I was missing two of my credit cards for the longest time. I did not report them lost or stolen because I knew that they were in my house somewhere. I searched everywhere for them. I looked in drawers, purses, closets, you name it and I could not find them. I knew that they would turn up but they didn't. One day I was cleaning my room and organizing my things. I was getting rid of papers that I did not need and I was not even thinking about the credit cards. There was a little clutch sitting on the couch in my bedroom and I picked it up and decided to open it. What do you know; my two credit cards were in them. The funny thing is that that clutch had been sitting there the whole time. It was right in front of my face but I did not even think to open it because I didn't remember putting anything in it. Here's another point; I found my credit cards when I was not even thinking about them and I was doing something else.

This is the way desires manifest themselves. It usually happens when you least expect it and where you least expect it! We don't have all of the answers nor would it be good for us if we did. We just have to concentrate on putting one foot in front of the other and allowing God to do what He said He would do. We don't have to stress over it or even have to micro-manage the whole process. We just have to have total faith that God has everything under control.

I hope that this has been a huge burden lifter for you. Some of you have been fretting over the outcome of your desires. Relax. Take a load off. It's already under control and you just need to sit back and enjoy the ride.

You are amazing, created by God to do wondrous things. Give thanks to Him right now for keeping His promises. God is so good and He has given us a marvelous life.

For more inspiration and to join my mailing list, go to http://happykindalista.com.

Thank you for reading and have a super-fantastic day,

Alisani Brazil, The Happy Kindalista

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you so much. You can enter your comments anonymously if you would like. Have a wonderful day! ~Alisani Brazil